Discover all the important information about the test tube baby process works, how the procedure is done & all the details from start to finish!
What is Test Tube Baby Process
IVF (In-vitro fertilization) treatment or test tube baby process is one of the most popular developments in medical science as it has opened up the possibility of conception to women who are not able to get pregnant in a natural way. Couples who have problems conceiving are offered to receive IFV treatments in various clinics around the world.
How Does the Test Tube Process Works
This process includes 7 steps: ovaries monitoring, ovarian stimulation, sperm ejaculation, egg retrieval, fertilization, embryo transfer, and implantation.
- Ovaries Monitoring – During this step, the ovaries are inactive in order to ensure a better response to medications and IVF hormone injection. The ovaries are closely monitored in order to avoid a production of eggs before the collection period.
- Ovarian Stimulation– After verifying the dropped estrogen levels during the test tube baby process and the thinning of the uterus lining, the stimulation of the ovarian begins. FSH or follicle stimulation hormone injections are given during this treatment.
- Sperm Ejaculation – Once the ovarian are stimulated, the sperm is collected in order to conduct eggs fertilization.
- Egg Recovery – Egg collection process is monitored closely and followed regularly under careful medications.
- The process of fertilization – Severe protocols are followed in order to ensure confirmation that sperms, eggs, and embryos used in the procedure belong to the couple. The sperm is prepared by removing the moving sperm from the semen. The sperm is then injected into every egg that is mature. The injected eggs are kept in an incubator to enable fertilization. The fertilized eggs are called embryos.
- Embryo Transfer – One of the most difficult steps is preparing the embryo for transfer. The right and best embryo should be recognized and chosen for transfer. The choice is done through a special technique called embryo grading which is based on observation and embryo ratings. The healthiest embryos are then transferred into the uterus.
- Implantation – This is the final step where it is observed whether or not the embryo is implanted successfully.
Incoming search terms:
- how test tube babies are made
- how are test tube babies made
- how sperm transfer in test tube baby
- how works test tube babies
- test tube baby made